If you also set some goals keep them clear and simple and most of all – make them achievable!
Here is a short list of some suggestions:
1. In case you would like to lose weight, make your goal clear – lose 5 % of your today’s weight within the next 3 months. This is manageable.
2. In direct connection is this suggestion – 5-minute exercise. That is better and easies to accomplish than a longer period.
3. Do not skip breakfast. It takes only minutes to prepare a health meal and gives you a great start.
4. Look for 5 things you are thankful for each day and write it down. It will help you to be motivated.
5. Take 5 minutes for yourself. Meditate, dream, focus to your inner center – you deserve to pamper yourself.
These little things are well known and in our busy days, we often delay such little daily anchors. I know them too but I am also guilty to neglect myself. That is the reason for me to promise myself today to stick to these little goals.
Good luck and a successful and happy 2014.