Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanks to all my supporters


When I started in the real estate business, I thought about what would give me a niche and help to build business. At that time, I realized that our association has a special group of realtors. This group is looking for business beyond the country borders and that made me curious. I started to examine the group goal.

Shortly after I had joined the Global Real Estate Council, I remembered my own experience with many different cultures during my worldwide travel adventures and the council work became one of my favorite business interests.

I think to make the world a better place and to grow prosperity we have to grow the understanding among the different cultures and to bring the different interests together. To accomplish this goal I got actively involved in different local and global networks and organizations.

One of these organizations is the Global Real Estate Council of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtor. I had the opportunity to be a part of the effort to grow this global interest and understanding among my fellow realtors over the years.

Yesterday I was honored with an award and I thank all my supporters that helped to be successful in our efforts. I am so proud to be member of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors and especially to be a member of the Global Real Estate Council and the Committee. This award motivates me to move forward with my fellow committee and council members to our next year with new interesting cultural insights and education sessions. 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: